Sogenactif is a secure multi-channel e-commerce payment solution that complies with the PCI DSS standard. It allows you to accept and manage payment transactions by taking into account business rules related to your activity (payment on despatch, deferred payment, recurring payment, payment in instalments, etc.).
The purpose of this document is to explain how to switch from Sogenactif Office Serveur 1.0 components to the Sogenactif Office Serveur 2.0 connector in easy migration mode.
Who does this document target
This document is intended for merchants having the Sogenactif 1.0 offer.
For full details on the Sogenactif Office Serveur 2.0 use, please refer to the Sogenactif Office Serveur JSON integration guide.
Topics not covered in this document:
- This document only shows the migration to the Sogenactif Office Serveur JSON 2.0 which is a connector recommended on Sogenactif Office Serveur 2.0. If you want to use the SOAP version, please refer to the Sogenactif Office Serveur SOAP integration guide.
Contacting the support
For any technical question or request for assistance, our services are available Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 7 pm, excluding public holidays:
- by telephone at: +33 (0) 825 090 095 (0,15 € TTC/min + price of a call – price as of 01/11/2021)
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to facilitate the processing of your requests, please provide your merchantId (15-digit number).
The Sogenactif Office Serveur 2.0 assets
Contrary to the Sogenactif Office Serveur 1.0, the Sogenactif Office Serveur 2.0 no longer requires you to store files on your server for exchange.
Also, with the 2.0, only a request in JSON mode will be sent to the Sogenactif Office Serveur 2.0 servers to make different payment processes (payment, cash management, wallet). No special components are needed to perform some types of operations.
What does change in Sogenactif 2.0?
For the payment part:
- the new connection URL.
- the Sogenactif certificate is replaced by a secret key.
You no longer install any files on your device, regardless of which Sogenactif 2.0 interface you choose.
What you need to do
- Decide which Sogenactif Office Serveur 2.0 connector to use (JSON, SOAP).
- Set up your Sogenactif Office Serveur management requests by securing your new secret key.
- Use the customer test environment to test Sogenactif Office Serveur 2.0 applications with an available login ID.
- Delete references to Sogenactif Office Serveur 1.0 on your website (certificate, components, settings files, executable files).
Choosing the Sogenactif Office Serveur 2.0 Connector
This document shows only the JSON connector (request sent to the Sogenactif server in JSON mode).
If you want the payment server calls to be made in machine-to-machine mode with SOAP technology, please refer to the Sogenactif Office Serveur SOAP integration guide document for setting up requests in this mode.
Test on the recipe environment
Beforehand, you must apply for the creation of a test shop. During this request, you have to specify the required services to test (payment, cash management, wallet). You can then test all the available operations. Please refer to the Integration guide document for setting up requests in this mode.
Removing references to Sogenactif Office Serveur 1.0
When installing Sogenactif Office Serveur 1.0, the following tree structure is created on the server:
Once the Sogenactif Office Serveur 2.0 files have nothing more to do with this tree structure, you can completely delete the present files.